There is a lot of confusion about anti-aging products today. To maintain and improve skin health you need an effective skincare regimen that must include antioxidants and nutrients to prevent future damage, protect the health of the skin, and correct existing damage.
- Effective skin care that protects, prevents and corrects, starts with antioxidant nutrients including, DMAE, Lipoic Acid, Ester C, Coenzymes and Neuropeptides. These powerful antioxidants have been proven by medical science to reverse and prevent aging.
- Aroma Therapy, plant extracts and organic oils do not have nutrients to correct or repair the skins surface, therefore they cannot effectively restore or even improve the skins cellular function. While they smell nice, most people are allergic to highly based plant extract products, causing inflammation.
- Innovation and antioxidants is key to reversing the signs of aging. Cosmeceutical skin care lines continue to lead the industry with products that provide scientific evidence to support their benefits.
- Using Retin A is a good product as long as you use it in small doses. The skin already thins as you age. Using products to reduce wrinkles by deep exfoliation, will not only damage the surface, it will thin the skin causing the skin to age faster, thus forming fine lines.
- You need to build the surface of the skin with vitamins and nutrients to protect it from thinning and forming wrinkles. Highly effective antioxidants and nutrients, especially DMAE, will thicken the skin’s surface, protecting it from sagging and losing elasticity. DMAE firms, lifts, repairs, and improves the skin with extraordinary benefits.
- Ester C is a superior antioxidant. When combined with nutrients it neutralizes environmental assaults that can cause fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and serious skin conditions such as skin cancer.
- Using an exfoliant every day will not only improve and thicken the surface of the skin, it will allow the skin to function properly avoiding moisture loss and dry skin. I cannot stress enough how important it is to exfoliate every day. Your moisturizers and serums will work much more effectively and they will be able to penetrate into the skin, improving the surface and providing outstanding results in correcting and rejuvenating dry, premature-aging and damaged skin.
- Lipoic Acid is 400 times stronger than Vitamin C and is supreme in anti-aging. This powerful antioxidant has exceptional benefits including, repairing and smoothing the surface of the skin. While Ester C is beneficial, taken together with Lipoic Acid will assist in repairing cellular degeneration and support healthy collagen rejuvenation and elasticity.
- Cleansing and toning the skin twice a day not only allows the surface to rejuvenate, it lifts impurities and oils caught in pores. If you don’t cleanse the skin twice a day it can’t breathe or function properly and will break down, causing wrinkles to form. Do not use harsh soaps or drying products on the skin; use gentle foaming agents or gels for deep pore cleansing and always follow with a toner to balance pH levels.
- Last but not least, using a light combination of antioxidants in a serum-to-gel eye cream that contains anti-puff ingredients is essential to anti-aging and beautiful eyes. A good eye cream will protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, and revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness. Eyes that are constantly puffy age faster and look years older because of the constant swelling and receding.
The Rouge Cosmetics provides skin care consultations Tuesday through Saturday to help you with your very own customized skin care program. Invest in your future now with superior antioxidants and healthy nutrition in your skin care regimen. Aging is optional with the new standard of technology in skin care today.