Some random posers to pass away the summer:
- Who played Miles Archer, Sam Spade’s murdered partner, in “The Maltese Falcon?”
- Who was the second baseman Charles Finley attempted to fire after he made two errors in the 1973 World Series?
- What songwriting team wrote “Over The Rainbow?”
- Who played the Joker on the “Batman” TV series?
- Who was the star of the radio show “Restless Gun?”
- What was the name of the Cuban boy that had to be returned to his Cuban home under the Clinton administration?
- The chalice from the palace, the flagon with the dragon and vessel with the pestle
- Todd Helton
- Bob Oscar
- Ira Gershwin lyrics, but not George Gershwin music
- Jack Lemmon
- Tom Lehrer
SORRY, MR. NOBODY WINS AGAIN!
WIN LUNCH ON BEN!
The first person to email or mail, no calls please, the correct answers to all of the above questions will win a $25 gift certificate at The Uptown Cafe in downtown Danville, compliments of Ben Fernandez!
Entries must be received by August 20, 2011. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random. Please email your answers to email@example.com, or mail to ALIVE East Bay, 199 East Linda Mesa Avenue, Suite 10, Danville, CA 94526. Employees and family members of employees of ALIVE East Bay are not eligible.
Restaurant may be changed without notice.