I have finally recovered from my funk for making a large boo boo a couple months back. I will do my best to restore trust. As we enter the fall season, let’s get seasonal.
- Who was the Oscar winning actor who appeared with Joan Crawford in the movie “Autumn Leaves”?
- Who was the piano player that made “Autumn Leaves” popular?
- The World Series is called the Fall Classic. Which two teams appeared in the first one in 1901?
- Ella Fitzgerald and other female singers made a jazz classic out of the fall season. What was the song?
- Who wrote “The Fall of the Roman Empire”?
- Who was the male star of “Mulholland Falls”?
September’s Trivia Answers
- Tom Ewell
- Bobby Grich
- Tony Bennett
- Phil Silvers as Sergeant Bilko
- Richard Widmark
SEPTEMBER TRIVIA WINNER: Jill Salamanca of Pleasanton
WIN LUNCH ON BEN!
The first person to email or mail, no calls please, the correct answers to all of the above questions will win a $25 gift certificate at The Uptown Cafe in downtown Danville, compliments of Ben Fernandez! Entries must be received by September 25, 2010. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random. Please email your answers to email@example.com, or mail to ALIVE East Bay, 199 East Linda Mesa Avenue, Suite 10, Danville, CA 94526. Employees and family members of employees of ALIVE East Bay are not eligible. Restaurant may be changed without notice.