Summer is here. Kids are home. Vacations are nigh. What could be better? I will think of something. Let’s celebrate June.
1. He coached the Atlanta Falcons from 1988 to 1996. He coached University of Hawaii from 1996 to 2004. He coached SMU from 2004 to 2008. Who was he?
2. What was Beaver’s mother’s name on “Leave it to Beaver?” First and last name, please.
3. It was a rousing number in the early portion of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Carousel.” What was it?
4. She played opposite Fred McMurray in “Where do we go from Here,” then became his wife in real life for his remaking 40 plus years. Who was she?
5. Famous as the girl next door, she was married to Dick Powell and made a few movies with Van Johnson and Jimmy Stewart. Who was she?
6. She sang memorably with Stan Kenton and was known for years as the First Lady of Jazz. Who was she?