Just returned from a wonderful Princess Cruise to Mexico. My wife did not see too much of me because there were three separate Trivia games onboard the ship each day. They deal more in General information than I do, but there are some goodies I can share with you. Because the Entertainment staff is fairly British, no baseball. How shocking! Hope Princess does not sue me for stealing their material.
1. What was the first movie that featured Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers?
2. What is Sting’s real name?
3. Who was the first boxer to defeat Muhammed Ali?
4. What is the third largest sea in the world?
5. Who was the author of the book “Witches of Eastwick?”
6. My favorite. Shortly after Margaret Thatcher passed away, an old song was re-released and soared to the top of the British pop charts. What was it?