It has not been great appointment television, but the debates among the republican Presidential candidates has kicked off another election season. Seems like an appropriate time for some Presidential trivia, keeping it light and not historically important.
1. In 1950, Irving Berlin wrote a song for the Broadway musical “Call Me Madam” which became a campaign slogan two years later. What was it?
2. Before his presidency, JFK wrote a book heralding acts of bravery over the years exhibited by American heroes. What was the name of the book?
3. Which President was captain and first baseman for Yale baseball team?
4. In which movie did Ronald Reagan play George Gipp?
5. Bill Clinton showed a light side by playing what musical instrument on late night TV?
6. Which U.S. president was an All American center for the University of Michigan?