At long last, we were blessed with April showers. As we all remember, they bring May flowers. Let’s take a look at some famous “flowers.”
- Although barred from membership in the Baseball Hall of Fame, who had the most lifetime hits in Major League history?
- What the name the great love of his life, who was married to another, of the Great Gatsby?
- What was the name of Lil Abner Yokum’s mother in the classic comic strip?
- In what excellent 1979 movie did Peter Sellers play Chance the Gardener?
- It was the most infamous crime in California of the 1940s and was known by the name of a flower and its color. What was it known as?
- For what 1969 movie did Goldie Hawn win an Oscar?